Spotlight on clubs

Students have many ways to connect

NULITES (sponsored by Urban League) is national organization that will help guide you to know more about colleges and how the college life works. Club members visit 60 college campuses over the course of your high school years; get the real college experience. By joining this club you will be in line for scholarships and many opportunities. During spring break, they go on college tours and other fun places in different states.  If you would like to join this club no matter what grade you’re in, talk to Mr. Vann in the CCC.

Chess Club is actually considered a chess team. If you want to be on a team where you have to test your mind or you just really like chess, just show up. It takes place in room F209 on red days and room F207 on white days. Chess is proven to sharpen your mind. During tournaments you will get to meet others in the Wichita area who share your hobby. Tournaments always take place on Saturdays and typically last all day.

Campus Life isa  club that consists of students who are interested in fellowship, learning more about their faith, and God’s word. You will get free food and will get to interact with others who have the same beliefs and values as you. Anyone who wants to join can. Campus Life takes place in room F207 every Friday during lunch.

RIT (Redskin Involvement Team) is for any student who would like to get involved with school events and activities. If you would like to join talk to Sponsor Sarah Turnbow and ask how you can get involved today.