“I’ll do it later”

procrastination

Procrastination is the avoidance of doing a task that needs to be accomplished. It can really become a daily habit, always waiting until the last minute to finish something. It’s a common human experience involving delay in everyday chores or even putting off salient tasks. Procrastination quite often is also referred to “slacking”. Sometimes there might be a good cause for student to procrastinate, such as being busy with athletics, after school activities or even extracurricular activities. For some students it’s a way of getting away from it but sooner or later you’ll have to do it.
“Sometimes it’s even better better to be under pressure, it makes you anxious and maybe you can freak out while rushing,” English teacher Chani Perret said.
Procrastination is followed by so many students. Sometimes it may seem smart to do but at the same time cramming up so much work and thinking in such a rush. An awful amount of students knowing it’ll take them five minutes to do a worksheet, we still wait right the last instinct.
There is many type of procrastinations, such as academic/non academic or behavioural/ indecisive. In this case and in many ways students tend to do an academic and behavioral procrastinating. They don’t keep in mind that there are many causes and effects.
Theres many ways to help our students reduce the amount of procrastination. An important way to do this is by disciplining them to set priorities. Priorities not just in school but in everything, it’ll be so much help if they are setting their minds on goals.