Coming To An End

Natassja Washington, Writer

We are coming to an end of the 2017-2018 school year. Seniors are preparing and getting ready to say their goodbyes.

This has been a great year, although there have been a few obstacles and threats that North students overcame. North high is a great school. Many students love North high and they look forward to coming to school. At North, it feels like one big happy family. The teachers are understanding and helpful. There are a lot of resources out there incase students need help.

We have a lot of different events and traditions happening throughout the year. Students look forward to the hall marches, pep assemblies, market days, water fest and more. These are the things that make up North High.

Not only are the seniors leaving this year but also everyones favorite security guard, JB has retired and so will US history teacher Ed Morales, and Principal Sherman Padgett has been reassigned to Heights.

Things will of course, have an impact on the students of North High. Everyone is devastated and nervous about what next year is going to be like. Some students are even talking about moving to Heights with Padgett.

“I can’t believe that Mr.Padgett is leaving, I’m going to move schools with him”, Sophomore Tia Hadley said.

This year is filled with fun memories and a lot of fun. North high is definitely a place to call home.